M-WAY - ACSS First Reference Analogue balanced interlink (mini-xlr)
This is a high-end ACSS interlink. This cable is specially made to interconnect Audio-GD equipment to achieve extreme good results. Rich, spacious and mostly homogeneous and open. All features that allow enjoy music. The matter of naturally of this interlink is exceptional!
We offer you to try this interlink and compare it to standard Audio-GD interlink.
- Transparent, open and clear.
- Spatially. The ability to display the recording space again
- Homogeneous. Tonal balance
- Imaging between and behind the speakers
- Standard brass ( goldplated ) connectors, stranded copper wire, no shielding
- Balanced interlink
- Brand: MWAY
- Neutrik copper Mini XLR to Mini XLR
- Internally fine-wire copper unshielded
- 1 pair
- 1 meter
- High End Interlink
- Audio-GD Mini XLR to Mini XLR connections
- Single Ended (e.g. C2 AMP -> DAC19)
- Balanced (e.g. M10 -> M7)
M-WaY cables are always made of copper, non shielded, selected by ear and terminated by hand.
There is no voodoo in it and no nonsense.
The only secret is to use the right cable, with the right connectors in the right place.
There is no universal cable to wire a whole system.There is no ultimate or absolute best cable.More expensive is not always better.