M-WAY - ACSS NTRL Reference Analogue balanced interlink
This is the best ACSS interlink available. This cable is specially made to interconnect Audio-GD equipment to achieve best results. Characteristics are similar to the First Reference; the imaging is better and experience even more spatially. Rich, spacious and mostly homogeneous and open. All features that allow enjoy music. The matter of naturally of this interlink is exceptional!
We offer you to try this interlink and compare it to standard Audio-GD interlink.
- Transparent open and clear.
- Spatial. The ability to display the recording space again
- Homogeneous. Tonal balance
- Imaging between and behind the speakers
- Standard brass ( some gold plated ) connectors
- Stranded copper-wire, no shielding
- transparent, open and clear.
- Balanced interlink
- Brand: MWAY
- Neutrik copper 4-PIN XLR to 4-PIN XLR
- Internally fine-wire copper unshielded
- 1 pair
- 1 meter
- High End Interlink
- Audio-GD MASTER ACSS Interlink
- 4 pin XLR to XLR 4 Pin connections
- Audio-GD MASTER or HE Series
M-WaY cables are always made of copper, non shielded, selected by ear and terminated by hand.
There is no voodoo in it and no nonsense.
The only secret is to use the right cable, with the right connectors in the right place.
There is no universal cable to wire a whole system.There is no ultimate or absolute best cable.More expensive is not always better.