Born For Hi-Fi
X-Hi USB interface is designed for increasing the USB audio quality of computer. It increased the data transport quality and reduced the power supply noise, which make changes to your PC Hi-Fi system from the source.
Independent Data Channel
X-Hi uses high precision clocks coordinate with USB 3.0 bridge chip from Texas Instruments, open up independent data channel for USB audio stream. It helps signal bypass the USB controller integrated in the motherboard, avoid sharing data channels with other USB devices.
High Quality Bus Power Supply
X-Hi integrated multiple filter units for USB power supply, uses solid capacitors and low noise high current LDO chips. Even if use the USB internal power supply, it also can effectively eliminate the high frequency noise caused by the PC switching power. The USB port can supply a maximum current at 5V/1.5A for all audio devices supplied by the USB port. and can prevent devices from over current or short circuit.
External Power Supply Supported
There are internal and external power supply available, you can choose these kinds of power supply on X-Hi by sliding the switch on the panel. You also can turn off the USB bus power supply for the devices which has independent power supply.
Superb Performance & Stylish Design
With four-layer PCB of high speed circuit design standard, strictly in according with high-speed circuit design specifications. The circuit meet the differential pair impedance standard and the equal line length demand. The CNC aluminum chassis prevent the radiated interference effectively, giving consideration to the heat dissipation requirements of the power supply chip on board.
USB Port Specs:
- USB 3.0-Compliant xHCI Host Controller
- PCIe x1 Gen2 Interface
- One Downstream Port
- Drivers Installation
- Drivers will installed automatically on Windows 8/8.1/10 system, or you can download it from the product page manually.
- It's no need to install drivers on the mainstream version of OS based on Linux.
Power Supply Specs:
- USB power supply output: MAX 5V/1500mA
- External power supply: DC 9～12V，≥1200mA
- Power supply port: outer diameter 5.5mm; inner diameter 2.1mm (+ for inner, - for outer)
- Please do not connect to the power supply with a voltage above 12V, or will cause damage.
- Some USB devices do not use the power supply from USB port, but it does not mean the bus
power supply could be unplugged, or it will cause the USB devices to malfunction.
- Please disconnect your USB device before you change the X-Hi's power supply mode. If you
switch the power supply mode when device is connected, the USB bus power supply surge
may cause the device to malfunction.
- 114mm×64mm×23mm (Including the protruding part)
- 4 pin D-type to SATA 15 pin adapter cable ×1
- Standard Baffle
- Half-height Baffle