Audio-GD - XA-150 - Balanced Mono Power Amplifiers
The best amplifier is the one that makes you happy. Do I have your attention?
HAND CRAFTED CUSTOM ORDER - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Exceptional transparency and control. Class “A” amplifiers are considered the best class of amplifier design due mainly to their excellent linearity, high gain and low signal distortion levels when designed correctly. The advantage of Class-A is that it produces by far the lowest levels of distortion and therefore the best sound. On the downside, class A amplifiers generate a lot of heat while in operation.
Modern amplifier distortion is controlled by negative feedback, which reduces the distortion in proportion to the feedback. Amplification is cheaply available so the apparent non-linearity can be reduced to arbitrarily low levels by sufficient feedback.
- Balanced input with high quality JFET transistors paired manually.
- Reduced curly tension, low noise. High dynamics and great stability.
- Real Balanced Diamond Differential Design Pure Class A Mono Power Amp
- 48 (!) output transistors K170/J74 applied
- 4 Transformers (In Total 1700W )
- 180,000uF Audio Grade NOVER Capacitors
- Non-Feedback Class-A amplifier design
- Discrete Class A PSUs Power Supply, in total 8 groups
- Soft Start Power Design
- Extreme high fidelity the output exact replica of the input signal.
- It has improved high-frequency response because the active device is ON full time
- There is no crossover distortion because the active device conducts for the entire cycle of the input signal.
- Custom Order Pure Class A Power As 30W/50W/70W/100W
Chassis Size: 375*510*273 MM (W*D*H) per mono unit
Weight : 90KG (Two units)
Power consumption (Two units, 100W pure class A state .)
These amplifiers share some of the characteristics of the better tube products in that they have simple circuits with no feedback and emphasize performance of individual gain devices. In some ways they are better than tubes, in other ways maybe not.
At July 2004, I registered the brand audio-gd ,
September 2004, Kingwa published the first generation diamond difference design at the < Radio & TV> , the best popular audio technology magazine in China . There were a lot DIYer who call me and even wrote me letters to discuss the circuit.
2004 , the fist regular product of audio-gd , XA-100 power amp released. It got good honor from customers and the foundation of Audio-gd was set. Before designing and releasing this this amp, Kingwa had 6 years experience building Diamond Difference circuits .
At 2005, the first regular DAC product DAC-1 released, a TDA1541A with diamond difference output stages.