Singxer - DAC SDA1 - AKM AK4118 - XMOS USB - DSD512
The SDA-1 is an high-performance DAC that has been developed by Singxer and took more than two years. It uses XMOS latest xCORE-200 series chip as the USB Audio program, the AKM third-generation flagship DAC as the main chip digital-analog conversion, AK4118 as a digital audio input receiver chip, the use of STM32 as the control core machine, Xilinx Large-scale FPGA as a clock system and digital audio stream processing. PCM up to 384Khz, DSD using native direct solution technology, up to DSD512.
Rich input and output interfaces, including standard USB2.0 input interface, SPDIF and BNC coaxial and AES balanced input, HDMI-I2S input interface, analog output XLR balanced output and RCA single-ended output; full interface supports DSD input.
1. Independent research and development of adaptive clock system technology, built-in 4 independent ultra-low jitter audio crystal oscillator for the USB part of the configuration of the local clock system femtosecond level (customized version of CCHD-575)
2. High-performance digital-analog hybrid phase-locked loop, excellent clock synchronization recovery technology, can greatly filter the external digital input jitter secondary PLL
3. Source synchronisation technology and FPGA shaping technology, after the isolation of the I2S signal reshaping, thus eliminating the added chip caused by the jitter
4. The original multi-input channel isolation technology to ensure that each input and output ensure signal purity.
All inputs support: PCM: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz (SPDIF supports up to max 192KHz]
- 2.8 MHz (DSD64) - DoP, native
- 5.6 MHz (DSD128) - DoP, native
- 11.2 MHz (DSD256) - DoP, native
- 22.5792 MHz (DSD512) - native
[SPDIF and AES / EBU support DSD64 DOP mode]
- Up to 32 bit over USB and I2S
- Up to 24 bit over SPDIF
Interface electrical specifications
1, USB input socket for the standard USB-B-type female, USB power supply range 4.5V-5.1V;
2, SPDIF interface input standard S / PDIF signal, the input impedance of 75 ohms, AES input impedance of 110 ohms;
3, Power 115V / 230V AC, the internal use of TALEMA import transformers for power supply;
4, I2S input is LVDS level in the form of HDMI interface, compatible with SU-1 interface;
SPECICATIONS I2S over HDMI
- HDMI LVDS 3.3V differential signal;
- HDMI LVDS 3.3V differential signal; I2S interface compatible with a number of I2S output signal definition, FPGA built-in PCM / DSD signal automatic identification algorithm;
- DSD ON signal self-detecting, DSD ON this signal can be hard input to the PIN13,14,15,16 pin.
- PIN1-3 and PIN7-9 phase adjustable, the Default user can configure the phase
- The SDA-1 can be configured with SW switches to accommodate different I2S standards.
HDMI-I2S is different for each manufacturer worldwide, and for most manufacturers HDMI-I2S is a proprietary proprietary protocol. Default is PS-Audio standard.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10; 32/64 bit (Windows driver included)
- Native MacOS 10.6 and later, using the system comes with drivers
- Native Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel, using the system comes with drivers (tested on Ubuntu and Daphile systems, based on INTEL X86 platform)
- Android OS 4.2 and above, need equipment to support OTG function, in general, Android 5.0 system is supported by default, the following recommendations for 5.0 with a dedicated player.