Master-10 BALANCED INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
The Master 10 integrated amplifier is a true balanced high power amplifier designed without any compromises using the best components on the market! Like all products of Audio-GD the amplifier is entirely made by hand and for a reasonable price. The analogue amplifier stages of this amplifier are non-feedback and DC coupled without any opamps, all discrete. The power supplies of this amplifier are feeded by 4 transformers, 2 per channel and RCORE for preamp sections. Audio-GD uses a technique that is quite unique in this price range, and designed using "Diamond Cross output stages". This integrated amplifier is a real balanced ACSS solution and delivers 250W per channel @ 8 Ohm and 500W per channel @ 4 Ohm speakers. No wonder this magic piece of analogue amplifier sounds incredible good: Neutral, detailed, very good 3D staging and authority.
- Real Balanced ACSS Integrated Power Amp
- Fully balanced design, the gain stages and pre-driver stages working on class A , built by discrete analog stages without any OPA or coupling caps in the signal channels.
- The output transistors stages work in high idle current state. The Diamond Cross output stage design avoids "switch distortion" as well as class A amps.
- Non- feedback ACSS analogue design
- Installed 24 pieces transistors: "the King of transistors MJL4281/4302"
- Supports 250W X2 (8 Ohms) output.
- The capacitance of the whole machine reaches as high as 140,000 uF, with two 750W circle core and two R cores transformers (Total 1500W)
- Completely separated design, separated power supplies for the right and left channels.
- In total 4 groups of high-quality class A parallel PSU's to power gain stages. To achieve a high S/N, the control circuit is powered with separate regulators.
- Four channel 99 steps digitally controlled relay-based volume control avoids channel imbalance and improves sound quality.
- 5 analog inputs: RCA X2, XLR X2, ACSS X1
- Audiophile grade components, including DALE resistors, WIMA caps, custom order NOVER (UK brand) caps, all audiophile grade input & output sockets and gold IEC socket.
- Static mode storage control software to avoid interrupting the sound quality , the MCU output is inactive when no user operation is active.
Click here to read about our unique and special Black Edition option
5. ACSS (Mini-XLR)
- Neutrik output IEC sockets.